In This Issue
- David & Sam share their thoughts on stocks de-correlating from crypto, the Bank of China issuing tokenized securities on Ethereum, the SEC taking fire on multiple fronts, last weekend’s blood bath, BTC and ETH dominance, Polygon 2.0, the UK banning nice things & a Norwegian CBDC on Arbitrum.
- This Week On Chain.
- Rekt Capital has the latest technical analysis for you on the market.
- This week’s trending coins by Rebecca.
- Erik has a report for you on what the dollar milkshake theory implies for gold and Bitcoin.
- Defi Dad has a tutorial for you on how to earn up to 12.75% vAPR with OETH on Convex.
- Jesse has a ton of hot new airdrops for you.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io and click the bouncing blue circle in the bottom right corner.
The News Now
Stocks De-Correlating with Crypto
Over the last few days, Crypto Twitter has been wringing its hands about the fact that major tech stocks and the larger indexes appear to be de-correlating with crypto, in the direction we don’t want to see.
Specifically, when comparing the top ten crypto assets by market cap (blue) with the Nasdaq (orange) and S&P 500 (yellow), since April 2023, crypto is down 7.5% while the indexes are up