In This Issue
- My portfolio updates.
- Rebecca shares her thoughts on the Fed pausing hikes, BlockRock filing for a spot Bitcoin ETF, Ethereum’s new roadmap, Uniswap v4 & a16z announcing their first international office.
- Altcoin Alpha by David.
- Airdrop of the week by Jesse.
- Jesse has a deep dive on Open Campus Network.
- Sam has a report for you on whether or not Bitcoin Ordinals are taking over NFTs.
- In case you missed it by Rebecca.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io and click the bouncing blue circle in the bottom right corner.
My Bitcoin buy order at $25,100 has been filled. Took a while, but it finally got there.
It is nice to automate these things. It removes the fear that buying on a dump day can sometimes mean.
I’ve been playing with a few small low leverage Litecoin and Injective trades on Bybit. Nothing crazy.
The Temptation To Take A New Position
I have been keeping a keen eye on Radiant Capital, Gains Network, Vela, and Lybra Finance. I even bridged some more money over to Arbitrum just in case I pull the trigger. I am quite tempted to enter a new position on one or perhaps several of these coins. However,