In This Issue
- David & Sam share their thoughts on the Fidelity ETF rumours, Bitcoin dominance hitting 50%, Asian crypto news, European crypto news, Polygon’s zkEVM Validium upgrade, Binance drama, Bakkt bends knee to SEC & Celsius selling off altcoins.
- This Week On Chain.
- Rekt Capital has the latest technical analysis for you on the market.
- This week’s trending coins by Rebecca
- Erik has a report for you on Solana Firedancer.
- Defi Dad has a tutorial for you on how to use Convex Finance to earn up to 19% vAPR with crvUSD and FRAX.
- Jesse has a ton of hot new airdrops for you.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io and click the bouncing blue circle in the bottom right corner.
The News Now
Fidelity ETF Rumors; Wall Street Launches Crypto Exchange
To All Plebs: HODL with everything you’ve got. Wall Street is coming for your bitcoin, and they like their sats cheap.
In less than a week after BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, filed a spot bitcoin ETF, several other news developments have hit the wire confirming that Wall Street is coming in hard.
First, Crypto Twitter is buzzing with rumors that Fidelity Investments is about to file their own spot bitcoin ETF. Fidelity, the world’s 3rd largest asset manager