In This Issue
- My portfolio updates.
- Rebecca shares her thoughts on Bitcoin breaking 30k, the Fed conceding to crypto, Ethereum’s 3 massive moves, Binance building a layer 2 & the Ledger recovery service white paper.
- Altcoin Alpha by David.
- Airdrop of the week by Jesse.
- Jesse has a deep dive on SSV Network
- Sam has a report for you on early NFT art.
- In case you missed it by Rebecca.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io and click the bouncing blue circle in the bottom right corner.
I am away from my computer this week so I am not doing any buys and sells.
Instead, I wanted to share my thoughts on one of the most controversial topics in crypto... SELLING.
Stocks, particularly index funds, can be buy it and forget it things.
Bitcoin and ETH, if you are happy to ride 75% downturns through multi-year slumps can be a buy it and forget it too.
But for most assets. Selling will be needed at some point.
The market cycles basically consist of short periods of massive euphoria and thus profit-taking, and long periods of stagnant sideways or painful down-only markets.
The more money you take out during times