In This Issue
- David & Sam share their thoughts on the BTC mining industry making moves, App Store vs Damus & Jack Dorsey, Microstrategy buying more BTC, BitGo terminating Prime deal, SEC update, Layer 3s & Bitcoin Ordinals.
- This Week On Chain.
- Rekt Capital has the latest technical analysis for you on the market.
- This week’s trending coins by Rebecca
- Erik has a report for you on Uniswap v4.
- Defi Dad has a tutorial for you on how to long or short real estate markets with Parcl, a Solana based DeFi protocol.
- Jesse has a ton of hot new airdrops for you.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io and click the bouncing blue circle in the bottom right corner.
The News Now
BTC Mining Industry is Sticking & Moving
Corporate bitcoin miners are making headlines this week. Let’s look at the big stories, and then examine how they’re all connected to a larger force at play.
Hut 8’s $50M Credit Line and Upcoming Merger
Coinbase might be dropping hot money on their litigation war with the SEC, but they’ve still got enough left over to issue a $50 million dollar loan to bitcoin miner Hut 8. Per the terms of the newly inked loan agreement, Hut 8 will be able to