It’s been a big week for global economies as the “are we heading for a soft or hard landing” dance continues. The Fed, The European Central Bank and The Bank of Japan have all announced interest rate decisions this week.
Congrats, you’ve made it to Friday! The weekend awaits, so put your feet up and chill with us.
Here's what's in today's issue:
- My portfolio updates.
- Rebecca shares her thoughts on The Fed rate hike, BlackRock’s perfect portfolio, Bitcoin ETF delays, Avalanche’s real-world tokenization takeover & MakerDAO boosting yield rates.
- Altcoin Alpha by David.
- Airdrop of the week by Jesse.
- Jesse has a deep dive on Reddit's MOON coin.
- Sam has a report for you on real world asset NFTs.
- In case you missed it by Rebecca.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
Buys and Sells
I bought more Bitcoin around $29,200. It feels like good value to be stacking Bitcoin under $30,000. But, I still maintain that when we make a big break higher out of this range that I will probably slow or even stop my Bitcoin DCA.
I bought more ARB around $1.16. Nearing the end of my ARB stacking. My bag is pretty fat now, and my average price feels “good” assuming