The mysterious BALD deployer rugs it hard. The token plunges 90% as $76M goes up in smoke within a few hours. And all the while, on-chain evidence indicates it’s an operator in FTX and Alameda’s inner circle. WTF.
Pour black coffee and crack a fresh pack of smokes. You’ll need them. Here’s your mid-week crypto update. ☕️📰🚬
Here's what's in today's issue:
- David & Sam share their thoughts on the $BALD rug pull being connected to SBF, Curve almost creating a DeFi disaster, MicroStrategy buying more BTC, 6 ETH ETF filings, Balancer launching on Avalanche, France having concerns about Worldcoin, Elizabeth Warren’s new attack on crypto, Meta’s metaverse plans & BTC halving FOMO going mainstream.
- This Week On Chain.
- Rekt Capital has the latest technical analysis for you on the market.
- This week’s trending coins by Rebecca
- Erik has a report for you on AI's paying with Bitcoin.
- Defi Dad has a tutorial for you on how to lend or borrow with fixed term loans using Term Finance.
- Jesse has a ton of hot new airdrops for you.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
The News Now
BALD Gets Rug-Pulled. Connections to SBF.
We reported earlier this week about the meme-coin “BALD” pumping over the weekend. And by pumping, I mean the token’s price rose 400K% from issuance in a two day period, going from almost nothing to a