I hope you’ve had a better week than the US. It’s been dealt a blow to its ego and served up a piece of humble pie.
In a shock announcement, the US just got downgraded (again) and went from a credit rating of AAA to uh-oh. Taking the markets down with it.
This is your end-of-the-week crypto round-up with a side of macro madness.
Here's what's in today's issue:
- My portfolio updates.
- Rebecca shares her thoughts on the US report card taking a dive, KPMG saying Bitcoin is good for the environment, Worldcoin being suspended in Kenya, Tether’s big pile of cash & a possible Binance bank run.
- Altcoin Alpha by David.
- Airdrop of the week by Jesse.
- Jesse has a deep dive on Worldcoin.
- Sam has a report for you on what Yuga Labs is up to.
- In case you missed it by Rebecca.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io and click the bouncing blue circle in the bottom right corner.
Buys and Sells
I added a little more Bitcooin at $29,200.
I added a little bit to my LINK bag at various price points, the average price was probably around $7.55.
I also removed my AVAX sell order. This is because the AVAX