Not really any big crypto news today . . . only that one of the world’s largest payment providers is launching their own stablecoin on the Ethereum blockchain!!
This is absolutely MASSIVE news, and bullish for all things crypto.
So put some sugar in today’s coffee, because your mid-week crypto update tastes super sweet. ☕️📰🍬
Here's what's in today's issue:
- David & Sam share their thoughts on PayPal launching their own stablecoin, programmable Web3 wallets for businesses, the upcoming US CPI inflation numbers, Singapore granting a payments license to Blockchain.com, the latest updates about Coinbase, the Tether and Bitfinex lawsuit being thrown out, Trader Joe pouncing on Curve’s instability, the Curve hacker gives some back & ETH futures filings keep coming.
- This Week On Chain.
- Rekt Capital has the latest technical analysis for you on the market.
- This week’s trending coins by Rebecca
- Erik has a report for you on how proto-danksharding is getting close.
- Defi Dad has a tutorial for you on how to earn up to 102% APR with stablecoin LPs on Base while positioning yourself for an airdrop.
- Jesse has a ton of hot new airdrops for you.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
The News Now
PayPal is Launching Own Stablecoin - PYUSD
Huge news coming out of PayPal, the California-based global fintech giant.
On Monday, PayPal announced the