158,245 / 21,000,000 = 0.75%.
Pour your morning cup with sugar and cream, because here’s your mid-week crypto update. ☕️📰
Here's what's in today's issue:
- David & Sam share their thoughts on Micro Strategy buying more Bitcoin, Coinbase rivalling Satoshi as the largest BTC holder, Bernstein estimating a 12x for crypto within 5 years, Binance exiting Russia, a crypto hack round-up, the value of NFTs, ByBit exiting the UK while Coinbase registers in Spain, Base hinting at a future token launch, JP Morgan is disappointed with Ethereum & Google cloud adding 11 more blockchains.
- This Week On Chain.
- Rekt Capital has the latest technical analysis for you on the market.
- This week’s trending coins by Rebecca
- Erik has an article on the possibility of Bitcoin having ZK-Rollups.
- Defi Dad has a tutorial for you on how to earn up to 22% APR with stablecoin LPs on PancakeSwap.
- Jesse has a ton of hot new airdrops for you.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
Phemex presents an extraordinary event, offering Active Traders a chance to win up to 1000 BTC.
Trade and Mint your PSP today, submit an accurate prediction of what the BTC price will close at on