Next time someone blabs to you about the U.S. having the freest, most open, most competitive capital markets in the world, look at them dead in the eyes and say: “Amsterdam.”
And no, I’m not talking about their corner-market psychedelics.
Pour your morning cup, because this is your mid-week crypto update. ☕️📰🍄
Here's what's in today's issue:
- David & Sam share their thoughts on Europe officially launching it’s first Bitcoin ETF, FedNow featuring Dropp, a pro-Bitcoin president in Argentina, Singapore’s central bank finalizes stablecoin rules, the SEC delaying ARK’s ETF decision, Coinbase is getting more backers, SBF is in jail & a Curve Finance update.
- This Week On Chain.
- Rekt Capital has the latest technical analysis for you on the market.
- This week’s trending coins by Rebecca
- Erik has a report for you on Polkadot 2.0.
- Defi Dad has a tutorial for you on how to earn up to 15.5% APY with ETH LSTs on Arbitrum using Pendle Finance.
- Jesse has a ton of hot new airdrops for you.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
The News Now
Europe Officially Launches First Spot Bitcoin ETF
Big news breaking out of Europe. As of Tuesday, the first spot bitcoin ETF has officially launched in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
It’s called the Jacobi FT Wilshere Bitcoin ETF, trading under the ticker “BCOIN”.