Volatility is back with a bang to shake things up.
The crypto market is awake with the sound of red candles and long wicks down.
It’s been a rough week for crypto with portfolios in the toilet.
If you’re still here, congrats! You’re going to make it.
This is your end-of-the-week crypto news roundup and a breakdown of WTF just happened.
Here's what's in today's issue:
- My portfolio updates.
- Rebecca shares her thoughts on this billion-dollar crypto crash, Shibarium and Sei’s stinky launches, new developments on Ethereum & PayPal partnering with Ledger.
- Altcoin Alpha by David.
- Airdrop of the week by Jesse.
- Jesse has a deep dive on HMX Exchange.
- Sam has a report for you on Base NFTs.
- In case you missed it by Rebecca.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
Buys and Sells
Quiet week for me as I have been ill.
So no new buys, sells, trades, or farming.
Yes, I know there were juicy prices to be had on the sell off, but my mind isn’t in it today as I come back to the office.
Will reassess early next week. Should have lots of new updates next week so stay tuned!
One thing I did do though was repay some of