Has anyone checked in on Uncle Gary? Because he just took another fat L from the U.S. Federal Courts, and I’m concerned.
Pour a double-shot for this one. You’ll need it. This is your mid-week crypto update. ☕️☕️📰
Here's what's in today's issue:
- David & Sam share their thoughts on Grayscale’s big win against the SEC, Vanguard investing heavily in BTC miners, Genesis closing a debt repayment deal, Pepe devs rugging funds, the new crypto tax proposal in the US, Omen backing Bitcoin, Hashdex taking a new angle on a spot BTC ETF & OnlyFans hops on Friend.tech.
- This Week On Chain.
- Rekt Capital has the latest technical analysis for you on the market.
- This week’s trending coins by Rebecca
- Erik has a report for you on whether Friend.tech is a get-rich-quick scheme for influencers or a new breakout use case.
- Defi Dad has a tutorial for you on how to earn with boosted Alienbase LPs on Beefy Exchange.
- Jesse has a ton of hot new airdrops for you.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
U.S. Court Orders SEC to Re-Review Grayscale’s ETF Application
It’s the court decision we’ve all been waiting for.
On Tuesday morning, the D.C. Court of Appeals ordered the SEC to re-review Grayscale’s previously rejected Bitcoin ETF application.
Bitcoin shot up 7% on the news, as