Does the BTC stablecoin got you down in the dumps?
Well cheer up because there’s a new player in town stacking sats, and they’re calling on their competitors to do the same. WAGMI.
Get a fresh pot of coffee started because this is your mid-week crypto update. ☕️📰
Just a quick heads-up: you have until September 11th to snag our new trading course at a 50% discount.
That's a $199 savings, just for being a subscriber.
Secure your discount now by clicking here.
Here's what's in today's issue:
- David & Sam share their thoughts on Bitfinex holding BTC on their balance sheet, a crypto policy report for the G20 Summit, a South Korean bank partnering with BitGo, Grayscale want’s to meet with the SEC, Visa using Solana for USDC payments, MakerDAO possibly forking Solana for a new blockchain, China considering crypto assets legal property, Bitwise withdrawing their ETF application & HashKey is betting on altcoins.
- This Week On Chain.
- Rekt Capital has the latest technical analysis for you on the market.
- This week’s trending coins by Rebecca
- Erik has a report for you on Real-World Assets moving on-chain.
- Defi Dad has a tutorial for you on how to earn 32-50% APR with BTC using Cosmos Perps on Levana Finance.
- Jesse has a ton of hot new airdrops for you.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.