This week, in a conference room somewhere in the world, a blockchain developer said, “f#%k it, we’re moving to Ethereum!”
Get a fresh pot of coffee started because this is your mid-week crypto update. ☕️📰
Here's what's in today's issue:
- David & Sam share their thoughts on Canto (L1) becoming an Ethereal L2, Japan’s largest investment bank launching a Bitcoin fund, Balancer is under a DNS attack, a US + UK legislation update, IOTA’s upgrade increasing supply by 60%, the return of the ICO, BitGo and Swan joining forces & an update on the SEC vs Binance US battle.
- This Week On Chain.
- Rekt Capital has the latest technical analysis for you on the market.
- This week’s trending coins by Rebecca
- Erik has a report for you on MetaMask Snaps.
- Defi Dad has a tutorial for you on the ultimate ETH earning strategy in DeFi.
- Jesse has a ton of hot new airdrops for you.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
Phemex presents an extraordinary event, offering Active Traders a chance to win up to 1000 BTC.
Trade and Mint your PSP today, submit an accurate prediction of what the BTC price will close at on Oct 31st,