In This Issue
- My latest portfolio updates.
- Rebecca breaks down this week’s trending coins.
- Erik has a report for you on the difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- The team from Euler talks about their lending protocol with revolutionary features.
- Jesse has a deep dive for you on DASH.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io
Buy, trade, and hold 600+ cryptocurrencies on Binance$600 BONUS + 10% OFF FEES
Time To Do Nothing?
This week has been a quieter one for the old portfolio.
I bought some more Bitcoin at $18,800 and I bought some AVAX at $17.
I also moved some stables out of the market and into my bank account. With yields low and risk high I don’t see as much reason to have so much sitting in stables doing nothing when at least I can put the money in the bank and make around 4% here in New Zealand.
My shopping list remains about the same for the bear market.
- “Blue chip” NFTs like Crypto Punks “if” the prices go low enough.
- High quality token sales.
- Dividend stocks - NZ based only due to double taxation