In This Issue
- My latest portfolio updates.
- Rebecca breaks down this week’s trending coins.
- David has a report for you on Avalanche subnets vs. Polygon supernets
- The team from Avarik Saga discusses their unity-based JRPG strategy game.
- Jesse has a deep dive for you on SeedOn.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io
Buy, trade, and hold 600+ cryptocurrencies on Binance$600 BONUS + 10% OFF FEES
What I’m Buying
This week has been a quiet one, to be honest.
Yes, I bought a little bit of Bitcoin.
I still have my open buy orders for Avax. Came close to hitting on the dump, but not quite.
I still have my sell order in for Ethereum at $1,800.
In a lot of ways, I probably do too much on a regular basis.
Investing in many ways is pretty boring, and to an extent, it kind of should be.
It requires long-term consistency. Steady buys. Lots of research. The steel to ride out the volatility. The fortitude to see beyond