In This Issue
- My latest portfolio updates.
- Rebecca breaks down this week’s trending coins.
- David has a report for you on CRO staking.
- The team from Polygon’s zkEVM talks about the first zero-knowledge scaling solution that's fully equivalent to EVM.
- Jesse has a deep dive for you on the Synthetix Network.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io
Buy, trade, and hold 600+ cryptocurrencies on Binance$600 BONUS + 10% OFF FEES
This Week’s Moves
I added a little bit of Bitcoin, it is still cheap here. I will keep adding.
I put in a buy order for AVAX at $25.1 for a swing trade based on the idea that the the relief rally is not over and that AVAX is in a good position for a swing higher. $25 would be a retest of the 50 day EMA. price target would be the 200 day EMA at $44.
I moved my stop loss down for SNX from $3.27 to $3.19. I thought it might have been a little too tight on the EMA line and could use a little more breathing room.
I acquired 8 Boso Tokyo NFTs