In This Issue
- My latest portfolio updates.
- Rebecca breaks down this week’s trending coins.
- Erik has a report for you on Ethereum’s potential fork.
- The team from ImmutableX discusses their layer 2 designed for web3 gaming.
- Jesse has a deep dive for you on Ethereum Classic.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io
Buy, trade, and hold 600+ cryptocurrencies on Binance$600 BONUS + 10% OFF FEES
This Week’s Moves
I bought some more Bitcoin for long term spot holding. Not big buys, just little nibbles each week. My thinking is that buying during this bear market is a treat on a longer time frame. When Bitcoin is trading for hundreds of thousands or more per coin, which I fully believe it will, then it won’t matter too much if I bought it at 20, 22, 25, or 30k. I am not trying to time the bottom on Bitcoin, I am just accumulating.
As mentioned in Wednesday’s issue. I did buy some spot AVAX at $22.90, just a small amount.
I also bought some spot ROSE at $0.075 and $0.065. I still have an open buy order to get more