In This Issue
- My latest portfolio updates.
- Rebecca breaks down this week’s trending coins.
- Erik has a report for you on Trader Joe’s new AMM: Liquidity Book.
- The team from Unstoppable Domains discuss NFT domains.
- Jesse has a deep dive for you on Dogecoin vs. Shiba Inu.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io
Buy, trade, and hold 600+ cryptocurrencies on Binance$600 BONUS + 10% OFF FEES
This Week’s Moves
I added more Bitcoin at $19,850.
I added more AVAX at $19. Getting close to filling that buy order at $17.
I added more ROSE at $0.065. Buy order still open for 5 cents. I wonder if my buy order at 5 cents will get filled by the time you read this?
I added more CRV based on a future value accruing towards the coin over the upcoming stablecoin. I staked it in the CVXCRV pool to earn 15% APY while I wait.
I would like to stress that these purchases are small. I am not going all in on any of these. Just nibbling. I still see significant risk in