In This Issue
- My latest portfolio updates.
- Rebecca breaks down this week’s trending coins.
- Erik has a report for you on Shiba Inu.
- David compares Polygon vs Solana
- The team from Synthetix discusses how they provide deep liquidity for synthetic assets.
- Jesse has a deep dive for you on VeChain.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io
Buy, trade, and hold 600+ cryptocurrencies on Binance$600 BONUS + 10% OFF FEES
This Week’s Moves
I bought more Bitcoin at 21k.
I sold some Ethereum at $1,750.
I put in a new buy order for ROSE at 4.5 cents.
I cut some of my Ethereum spot holdings this week. Not a huge percentage of my overall ETH stack, but still some of it. I am well in profit on this ETH since I bought much of it during the last bear market. Although I did mess up the cost basis by using that ETH in defi. My plan is as follows.
First Scenario: I am an idiot and Ethereum moons super mega hard post-merge. Then, I take the money and