In This Issue
- My latest portfolio updates.
- Rebecca breaks down this week’s trending coins.
- Sam has a report for you on Art Blocks.
- David breaks down the differences between Cardano and Solana.
- Jesse has a deep dive for you on Zcash.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io
Buy, trade, and hold 600+ cryptocurrencies on Binance$600 BONUS + 10% OFF FEES
This Week’s Moves
Not too much this week as my Dad is visiting and I have been dialed out of the markets.
I just bought some Bitcoin.
I also swapped my stETH back over to Ethereum.
I sold some WETH that I claimed from Looks Rare staking last week for USDC.
I also sold some GMT from my early stage investment on release.
I read an interesting article by Coindesk the other day that Decentraland and Sandbox, the biggest crypto metaverses, both have less than 1,000 daily active users. And yet, these coins have market caps of over a billion dollars. That is about $1,000,000 in market cap per daily user. Sandbox has