In This Issue
- I share my thoughts on the state of the market, melt up theory, regulations are coming, projects are moving to Aptos, Layer 2s, another exit scam from Freeway, Dogechain burns & Axelar teams up with polygon.
- Rekt Capital has the latest technical analysis for you on the market.
- Erik has a report for you on MEV.
- Defi Dad has a tutorial for you on how to earn 11.4% APY lending wstETH to Gearbox v2 borrowers.
- Jesse has a ton of hot new airdrops for you.
- Hot new token sales.
- Rebecca has all of the latest news for you.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io
Buy, trade, and hold 600+ cryptocurrencies on Binance$600 BONUS + 10% OFF FEES
What's On My Mind by Lark
The State of the Market
At the time of writing Bitcoin was staging a breakout beyond $21,400, which represents the top of the range that we have been stuck in for 6 weeks. Volume is looking decent as well. If we get follow through here then we could see a decent bear market rally forming up.
I always love a good market