In This Issue
- My latest portfolio updates.
- Jesse has a deep dive for you on PancakeSwap.
- David compares Synthetix and UMA, two synthetic asset platforms on Ethereum.
- Sam has a report for you on big brands & NFTs
- Rebecca breaks down this week’s trending coins.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io and click the bouncing blue circle in the bottom right corner.
Buy, trade, and hold 600+ cryptocurrencies on Binance$600 BONUS + 10% OFF FEES
This Week’s Moves
I bought some more Bitcoin at $20,670, and all my buy orders from 18k to 16k filled.
I received some EFI from my venture investment. I am holding it for now. I also received some GMT and sold it. The profits from which will be moved out of the crypto market.
Been in and out of a few short-term MATIC shorts and longs. Made some profits, but missed the big move up by moving my stop loss too close. It stopped out in profit, but it could have been much bigger had I played it looser.