In This Issue
- I share my thoughts on the state of the market, Genesis owes 900 million to customers, Arbitrum domination, Twitter crypto payments, market downturn & Litecoin.
- Rekt Capital has the latest technical analysis for you on the market.
- Erik has a report for you on the upcoming Ethereum Shanghai upgrade.
- Defi Dad has a tutorial for you on how to earn 4.75% staking LINK with Chainlink Economics 2.0.
- Jesse has a ton of hot new airdrops for you.
- Hot new token sales.
- Rebecca has all of the latest news for you.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io and click the bouncing blue circle in the bottom right corner.
Buy, trade, and hold 600+ cryptocurrencies on Binance$600 BONUS + 10% OFF FEES
What's On My Mind by Lark
The State of the Market
It is tempting to feel like the bull run is back on every time we get a few green candles, but I would like to remind you that markets often see some of their biggest rallies during a bear market. That does not change the underlying structure of the market, and can catch a lot of people off guard. Bear market rallies can