In This Issue
- I share my thoughts on the state of the market, China is back, EGLD and Tencent, Platypus drama, Arbitrum season continues and a possible Lens airdrop.
- Rekt Capital has the latest technical analysis for you on the market.
- Erik has a report for you on Nostr.
- Defi Dad has a tutorial for you on how to earn up to 26% APR with the stETH-ETH LP on Camelot on Arbitrum.
- Jesse has a ton of hot new airdrops for you.
- Hot new token sales.
- Rebecca has all of the latest news for you.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io and click the bouncing blue circle in the bottom right corner.
Buy, trade, and hold 600+ cryptocurrencies on Binance$600 BONUS + 10% OFF FEES
What's On My Mind by Lark
The State of the Market
Bitcoin has faced rejection at $25,200 three times this week. A break of that level could be the spark for a renewed rally higher. Personally, I would like to see some more consolidation. Even a retest of 20k to fill my bids, would be nice, haha!
But is this all just a part of the plan?