In This Issue
- Silicon Valley Bank, Stablecoins & Ethereum
- My latest portfolio updates.
- Jesse has a deep dive for you on Enjin Coin.
- Web3 Academy explains the business of blockchains.
- Sam has a report for you on RTFKT.
- Rebecca breaks down this week’s trending coins.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io and click the bouncing blue circle in the bottom right corner.
Buy, trade, and hold 600+ cryptocurrencies on Binance$600 BONUS + 10% OFF FEES
What Just Happened?
Well… what an insane few days in the markets. It is rare that we see so much chaos in such a short amount of time. I hope you are doing ok.
Silicon Valley Bank
SVB has collapsed. It was the second-biggest collapse in US banking history and was the 20th biggest bank with around 180 billion in assets. The bank is deeply connected with a huge range of tech start-ups and for us, in crypto, it managed about 8% of USDC’s cash reserves. Money that is now stuck in limbo. It remains to be seen what kind of contagion effects the bank could kick off across the US economy and if any other banks