In This Issue
- David & Sam share their thoughts on Apple + STEPN, low crypto trading volumes, crypto tax-loss harvesting, Coinbase’s television campaign, Ripple (the central bank blockchain), Tom Emmer upgrading the Securities Act, Celsius update & MicroStrategy is open to Ordinals.
- This Week On Chain.
- Rekt Capital has the latest technical analysis for you on the market.
- This week’s trending coins by Rebecca
- Erik has a report for you on the history of debt... until Bitcoin.
- Defi Dad has a tutorial for you on how to borrow interest-free against staked ETH with Gravita.
- Jesse has a ton of hot new airdrops for you.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io and click the bouncing blue circle in the bottom right corner.
The News Now
Apple 🤝 STEPN
You can now purchase NFTs with Apple Pay.
Specifically, STEPN NFTs. That’s because STEPN just announced a partnership with Apple to allow users to purchase NFTs via Apple Pay directly within the STEPN iOS app. No longer will users need a third-party crypto wallet to make such a purchase. This makes STEPN the first ever blockchain gaming app to secure such a deal with Apple.
The setup is simple. Within the app, users purchase SPARK credits via Apple Pay. Users then use their SPARK credits