In This Issue
- My portfolio updates.
- Rebecca shares her thoughts on Bitcoin’s new stablecoin, Argentina issuing a 2,000 Peso banknote, China state TV pumping crypto, Cardano’s comeback & Ledger’s recovery service going open-source.
- Altcoin Alpha by David.
- Airdrop of the week by Jesse.
- Jesse has a deep dive on Frax Finance.
- David compares MetaMask vs Trust Wallet.
- Sam has a report for you on why Pudgy Penguins are flying.
- In case you missed it by Rebecca.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io and click the bouncing blue circle in the bottom right corner.
Buys and Sells
I added some more Bitcoin at $26,100. At the time of writing my buy order at $25,100 still stood open.
I added a small amount of ARB at $1.09. Also, my ARB buy order is also still open at $1 at the time of writing.
I added some more CRV at $0.82, more on that in a moment.
I sold WLKN that I got from my venture investment.
Total returns on my Trader Joe ETH pool in one month with an initial investment of around $13000 dollars has been about 7% ($860). Not bad for just