In This Issue
- My portfolio updates.
- Rebecca shares her thoughts on a possible Binance bankruptcy, the UK’s crypto regulations, Chainlink collaborating with SWIFT, El Salvador’s Bitcoin mine & Optimism’s Bedrock upgrade.
- Altcoin Alpha by David.
- Airdrop of the week by Jesse.
- Jesse has a deep dive on BitDAO.
- Sam has a report for you on big brand NFTs.
- In case you missed it by Rebecca.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io and click the bouncing blue circle in the bottom right corner.
Market carnage today as fear over runs the market. I escaped from the family to add this note to what I wrote on Friday morning. My buy orders for Arbitrum and INJ filled. Bitcoin orders at this time unfilled. This is a major event for markets as Robinhood delists major coins like SOL, MATIC, and ADA. The SEC has listed over a dozen coins it considers securities. They are selling off hard and dragging the market down with it.
It is a rough day for crypto. But, our best days are still ahead of us for this industry. I won’t be shaken out.
Sometimes it is best to just get away from the screens and go for a walk. Decompress a little. Days