Forget altcoin season, it’s airdrop season.
There’s $700M in tokens up for grabs over 7 days!
Are you ready?
Have you bagged yours yet?
Keep reading for the details…
Here’s what’s in today’s issue:
- Sam shares his thoughts on the latest airdrops, Bitcoin ads reappearing on Google, BlackRock’s BTC ETF hitting $2 billion, Coinbase’s future & the UK continuing to explore CBDCs.
- This week’s trending coins by Rebecca.
The time to buy cheap crypto is almost over. Make sure to watch my latest YouTube video where I break down why!
🎟️ All-Aboard! It’s Airdrop Season!
Airdrop hunters, listen up! Here are 4 insane airdrop opportunities to make some quick bucks:
1. AltLayer ($ALT)
AltLayer is an Ethereum protocol for rollups that launched its native token ALT on January 25 with an airdrop.
300 million tokens were available in the initial airdrop making up 3% of its total supply.
Within 4 hours there had already been a total of $300 million in trading volume.
Celestia stakers will have to wait slightly longer to grab the free tokens after technical difficulties have delayed the Celestia airdrop.
2. Wen ($WEN)
Solana’s latest memecoin WEN launched on January 26 and skyrocketed 4,000%. It reached a market cap of over $50 million in less than 12 hours.
Over 1 million wallets became eligible for WEN in 3 ways:
- Holding certain NFTs
- Owning Solana’s Saga smartphone
- Trading on Jupiter DEX.
3. Dymension ($DYM)
Dymension is a multilayer rollup deployer that’s about to roll out its mainnet in the next few days. Along with it, an airdrop of 70 million DYM tokens.
The airdrop is open to Solana and Ethereum users who claimed during the allocated period which closed on January 21.
At current pre-market prices, this airdrop could be worth around $210 million to eligible investors.
4. Jupiter ($JUP)
Now this is the big one crypto investors have been waiting for. Solana DEX Jupiter will be airdropping 1 billion tokens and eligible wallets will be able to claim starting January 31st.
It’s a large airdrop making up 40% of JUP’s total supply. Almost 1 million Solana wallets have qualified.
At current pre-market prices that could be worth a whopping $410 million. And has the potential to send SOL pumping in the process.
Have you bagged any free bucks? Reply to this email and let me know.
👀 Bitcoin Ads To Reappear On Google
Google will once again start allowing Bitcoin-related ads anytime now.
The company is set to update its crypto ads and related ads policy on Monday, January 29.
Google gave a heads-up of the upcoming amendment in a policy change log dated December 6, 2023.
Now that the Bitcoin ETFs have been approved, the policy is designed so they meet the new criteria. But does this have anything to do with BlackRock owning 4.51% of Alphabet, I wonder?
The policy change means from Monday, Bitcoin ETF ads could be plastered all over Google. With 100,000 searches per second and more than 8.5 billion searches processed per day by Google, that’s a whole lot of Bitcoin-related ads that users are potentially about to see.
This could be about to kick off phase 2 of the marketing wars between the 11 financial institutions with Bitcoin ETFs. This is just another bullish move to happen before the Bitcoin halving in late April.
📈 BlackRock’s Bitcoin ETF Hits $2 Billion
Inflows may have slowed down a little into the spot Bitcoin ETFs, but BlackRock just hit another milestone. BlackRock’s iShares Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) has become the first one to hit $2 billion in assets under management (AUM).
The ETF now holds 49,952 BTC as of January 25.
Fidelity is right behind them with 44,000 BTC so it’s only a matter of time before FBTC hits $2 billion as well.
Now that BlackRock has hit the $2 billion milestone that puts IBIT in third place among the other 600+ ETFs that launched in the past year.
It will be interesting to watch where BlackRock’s ETF inflows go throughout the next market cycle. The Bitcoin halving is less than 90 days away and BlackRock has been buying up on average 6,000 BTC a day.
The halving will reduce the number of bitcoins entering circulation each day from 900 to 450. With around 2 million BTC on exchanges…well, you do the math.
There could come a point in the next cycle where there is little to no supply left available.
😬 Wall St. Struggles To Decide On Coinbase
Coinbase is getting mixed reviews from Wall Street right now.
Analysts can’t decide whether Coinbase’s stock is a top pick or a hard pass. It seems the market is still confused by the approval of the spot Bitcoin ETFs. Is it bullish or bearish for Bitcoin?
Here’s what the analysts are saying:
Coinbase downgraded by JP Morgan
JP Morgan has cut its Coinbase rating from “neutral” to “underweight.” The main reason is that it thinks the inflows to the spot Bitcoin ETFs will disappoint despite cementing Coinbase as the dominant exchange in the US.
Price target: $80.
Coinbase upgraded by Oppenheimer
Oppenheimer has increased its Coinbase rating from “perform” to “outperform.” This is due to the expectation the spot Bitcoin ETFs will bring more revenue to the company. Not only that but the company has strong financials and a tough management team. Coinbase will only get stronger if it either wins its lawsuit against the SEC or the court dismisses the case.
Price target: $160.
😱 The UK Continues To Explore CBDCs
Donald Trump has turned anti-CBDC. But across the pond, Central Bank Digital Currencies may not be a distant reality in the UK.
In 2022, the UK spent £200,000 of taxpayer money on a prototype CBDC wallet. Now, the Bank of England has published a conclusion to its public CBDC consultation that was launched back in February 2023.
The consultation received over 50,000 responses with privacy noted as the top concern. But instead of taking this as an opportunity to quash its CBDC plans, the Bank of England has concluded with “work continues to explore a digital pound.”
A final decision on whether the UK will launch its own CBDC is yet to be ruled. However, the design phase will continue until at least 2025.
Here are the key findings from the central bank’s summary:
- Access to cash will be protected
- Rights and privacy will be guaranteed
- Legislation would be introduced before a CBDC is launched
- The digital pound would not be programmed
- The Bank of England would not have access to personal data
Yeah right…the war on CBDCs is only just beginning.
Here are my key takeaways from the trends this week and there have been a ton of launches and integrations throughout the market.
- Wen is a Solana memecoin that launched on January 26 and skyrocketed 4,000% reaching a market cap of over $50M in less than 12 hours. Now there is speculation that around 17% of WEN’s token supply could be burned.
- AltLayer is an Ethereum protocol for rollups that launched its native token airdrop on January 25. The airdrop included 300M ALT tokens making up 3% of the total supply. Within 4 hours there had been a total of $300M in trading volume.
- Manta Network is a modular ecosystem for zk apps that’s pumped 22% in 24 hours and 46% in a week as the ecosystem is growing rapidly. MANTA hit a new all-time high of $3.82 on January 28.
- Pyth Network is an oracle network that’s seen its stakers skyrocket to over 110,000 in January from less than 10,000 users in December.
- Vanar Chain is a Layer-1 gaming blockchain that’s attended Binance’s first Campus Conference in Seychelles and announced the team will attend Pakistan’s largest Tech event called Future Fest.
- Ondo is a financial platform focusing on Real World Assets (RWA) that’s integrated with Pyth Network to extend support for Ondo price feeds across multiple blockchains.
- Solana is a Layer-1 blockchain that’s rolled out 13 new token extensions to drive more adoption. Solana has also launched its WEN memecoin with an airdrop and announced a hackathon starting in March.
- Celestia is a modular data availability network that’s seen over $1M in Manta Network gas savings from powering its ecosystem. Celestia has also announced it will be powering derivatives Layer-2, Aevo.
- Sui is a Layer-1 blockchain that’s announced its first global conference in Paris in April. Sui has entered the top 10 chains by total value locked with more than $402M in TVL. Coinbureau has also recently published a review of Sui.
- Ronin is an EVM blockchain for gaming that’s entered the top 100 cryptocurrencies after its RON token jumped 34% in the past week. Ronin’s hit game Pixels has announced its season 2 airdrop results.
- Bittensor is a decentralized machine-learning protocol that’s seen its TAO token jump 30% in a week. Bittensor has announced a bug bounty program will be launching soon and has been covered on X (Twitter) by Bitcoiner Mark Jeffrey.
- Sei is a Layer-1 blockchain that’s launched its V2 upgrade to help the network scale. This upgrade could make Sei the first parallelized EVM blockchain.
- Ethereum developers have confirmed the Dencun upgrade will go live on the Sepolia and Holesky testnets on January 30 and February 7. The US SEC has also delayed its decision on BlackRock’s spot Ethereum ETF to March 10.
- Arbitrum is an Ethereum Layer-2 scaling solution that’s almost back at an all-time high for the amount of ETH held in smart contracts after seeing a 13% increase in the past 30 days.
- Injective is an L1 blockchain and DEX protocol that’s announced a new dApp is launching on the mainnet in the coming week. Injective has also launched its gas fee compression feature making gas fees lower than Solana.
Thank you so much for your support, and I truly hope that today’s issue will give you insights needed to help you master your wealth.
If you are reading this it means you are on the free version of the Wealth Mastery Investor Report, which is great for news and tips on the crypto markets.
If you really want to take advantage of fastest growing asset class EVER, I highly recommend that you check out my Altcoin course: Mastering Altcoin Investing
In this course we’ll teach you all about how to spot, choose and acquire the winning altcoins of the upcoming bull market.
Learn how to build your portfolio so that growth is ensured and risk is mitigated. Let me help you build a strategy that’ll change your life forever in the upcoming bull run.
See you next time!
Lark and the Wealth Mastery Team
💰 BINANCE: BEST EXCHANGE FOR BUYING CRYPTO IN THE WORLD 👉 10% OFF FEES & $600 BONUS
🚀 BYBIT: #1 EXCHANGE FOR TRADING 👉 GET EXCLUSIVE FEE DISCOUNTS & BONUSES
🔒 BEST CRYPTO WALLET TO KEEP YOUR ASSETS SAFE 👉 BUY LEDGER WALLET HERE
📈 TRADING VIEW: BEST CHARTING SOFTWARE ON THE INTERNET 👉 JOIN NOW
1️⃣ COINLEDGER: #1 CRYPTO TAX SOFTWARE 👉 IF YOU OWN OR TRADE CRYPTO YOU NEED THIS
Wealth Mastery (Lark Davis, and the Wealth Mastery writing team) are not providing you individually tailored investment advice. Nor is Wealth Mastery registered to provide investment advice, is not a financial adviser, and is not a broker-dealer. The material provided is for educational purposes only. Wealth Mastery is not responsible for any gains or losses that result from your cryptocurrency investments. Investing in cryptocurrency involves a high degree of risk and should be considered only by persons who can afford to sustain a loss of their entire investment. Investors should consult their financial adviser before investing in cryptocurrency.
You can find a full disclosure of all my crypto & venture investments here.