The Fed finally paused interest rates. HOOORRAYY!! It’s about damn time.
So, time to celebrate? Not so fast.
It’s been a loooonng time coming that the markets didn’t actually know what to do with themselves. Cue the confusion and volatility.
Welcome to your weekend edition of crypto news served with a side of macro mayhem.
Cos there’s never a dull moment here. You’ll want to keep reading…
Here's what's in today's issue:
- My portfolio updates.
- Rebecca shares her thoughts on interest rates pausing, the Friend.tech of Bitcoin, Binance spending almost $1M on ETH gas fees, Base fighting back against hackers & crypto yield for institutions.
- Altcoin Alpha by David.
- Airdrop of the week by Jesse.
- Jesse has a deep dive on THORChain.
- Sam has a report for you on NFTs that are surviving the bear market.
- In case you missed it by Rebecca.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
Phemex presents an extraordinary event, offering Active Traders a chance to win up to 1000 BTC.
Trade and Mint your PSP today, submit an accurate prediction of what the BTC price will close at on Oct 31st, and claim your crypto fortune!