In This Issue
- My latest portfolio updates.
- Rebecca breaks down this week’s trending coins.
- Erik has a report for you on the best crypto memes.
- The team from Walken talks about their free-to-play win-to-earn game built on the Solana blockchain.
- Jesse has a deep dive for you on Internet Computer and why it’s failing.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io
Buy, trade, and hold 600+ cryptocurrencies on Binance$600 BONUS + 10% OFF FEES
This Weeks Moves
I bought more Bitcoin for long term holding.
Same as every week really. Just consistent, small, long term focused purchases. I will keep doing this while we trade under the 200 day moving average, which could be for a long time.
I also bought some Ethereum for a short term play, not a huge amount.
Entry price was around $1,100, sale price is at $1,800 near previous major support.
My reasoning here is that there will be a decent rally at some point, even if I have to wait a few months for The Merge hype to build up.
No rush on this.