In This Issue
- My latest portfolio updates.
- Rebecca breaks down this week’s trending coins.
- Erik has a report for you on the Ethereum roadmap.
- David has an article about the developing metaverse.
- The team from Orca discusses their Autonomous AMM on Solana.
- Jesse has a deep dive for you on Sudoswap.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io
Buy, trade, and hold 600+ cryptocurrencies on Binance$600 BONUS + 10% OFF FEES
This Week’s Moves
I added buy orders for ROSE at $0.075 (smaller) and $0.065 (bigger). I still think this one has great potential moving forward, but I am still looking to add more at a lower entry versus market buying now.
I added to my Bitcoin position. Small, steady, boring, consistent accumulation.
I pulled my AVAX bid at $25 for the time being. Orders still open at $17, $18, and $19.
SNX Trade Terminated
I exited my SNX position for a slight loss at $3.73 from my initial $3.90 entry.
The reason was quite simple. The uptrend broke. Remember I was in this one for a good time, not