In This Issue
- Lark & David shares their thoughts on Coinbase checking out the UAE, the UAE building Bitcoin mining facilities, Binance integrating the Lightning network, Cardano’s Hydra, fear in the markets, what Pepe taught us, Ethereum updates, Strip’s massive news & Curve’s stablecoin.
- This Week On Chain.
- Rekt Capital has the latest technical analysis for you on the market.
- This week’s trending coins by Rebecca.
- Erik has a report for you on BRC-20 tokens on Bitcoin.
- Defi Dad has a tutorial for you on how to earn up to 42% APR on a new Arbitrum DEX with stablecoin LPs on Chronos.
- Jesse has a ton of hot new airdrops for you.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io and click the bouncing blue circle in the bottom right corner.
The News Now
Coinbase is Checking Out the UAE
Coinbase is considering the United Arab Emirates as its new international hub for operations.
Brian Armstrong, CEO of Coinbase, and other key members of his executive team are currently pounding the pavement in Dubai and Abu Dabai, meeting with top government officials and business leaders. Armstrong is also scheduled to give the keynote address at the inaugural Dubai FinTech