In This Issue
- David & Sam share their thoughts on Bitcoin and 2024, Tether mining bitcoin in Uruguay, the bitcoin miner tax hike likely dying, the Chinese metaverse, macro is a hot mess, Avalanche snowballing, crypto’s kickoff in Hong Kong, centralized exchanges & Celsius has been snapped up.
- This Week On Chain.
- Rekt Capital has the latest technical analysis for you on the market.
- This week’s trending coins by Rebecca
- Erik has a report for you on Ethereum's MEV-Burn Proposal.
- Defi Dad has a tutorial for you on how to earn 59% APR with eUSD borrowed against stETH on Lybra Finance.
- Jesse has a ton of hot new airdrops for you.
For any crypto related questions please comment on the website.
For any support related issues please visit wealthmastery.io and click the bouncing blue circle in the bottom right corner.
The News Now
Bitcoin and 2024
We’ve come a long way, folks.
The US 2024 presidential campaign season is in full swing, and most of the contenders have expressed an opinion about bitcoin. Let’s review each candidate’s position and discuss some broader implications.
Joe Biden: The first two years of Biden’s presidency were uneventful. But by mid-2022, Biden’s SEC seemingly embarked on an anti-crypto warpath, with enforcement actions initiated against Coinbase, Gemini, and dozens of other companies. Then in